billet side cover leaking oil out the blow by tubes

Coaltrain03

I've recently installed a billet side cover with dual blowby hoses. when it's running it drips no oil but when it's turned off it leaks a little bit of oil from the hoses. Just curious if there is anything I can do to keep it from doin this. The fittings are a 45° and a 150° any help would be great.

Try pointing the fittings up and have the hoses do a 180 back towards the ground. If it's the one with the boxes then they might be draining when it's off.

There as far up as can be right now with being in the way of the lift pump lines just saying. And is this just something I'm goin to have to deal with I sure hope not lol

I routed mine up over the hydroboost and back down to the frame with no drips, but I have a fresh rebuild. How much blowby do you have?

Barely any just normal 200k mile motor it was leaking from the gasket so I went ahead and put the cover onhttp://haisleymachine.com/images/PROSTOCK_ENGINE20.jpg this is what my fittings look like but my cover is not from haisley

You could build a catch can, or try some steel wool in the hoses on the way up to help trap the oil. Mine doesn't drip with straight fittings and the hoses going over the hydroboost. It doesn't look great, but it works for me. You could also stick an old rad hose on the front oil fill tube to relieve some of the pressure.

ill definitely try those ideas out it really does have no pressure. Im just did some work to the pump 5gsks, 191 dv, 10 plate, and some 5x16 injectors soon a s362-64 something along them lines and advanced timing. figure with ll that done and turn 4500 rpm it would build up some pressure for sure, that is another reason i did the pate.

Where did you get them valve covers and how much look pretty pricey

A case ih dealer construction or ag will be able to get them. 2830784 2852894 Pn is one of the two cant rember. The breather is under 200 like 150 or something I think. Way cheaper than online. One part number is for a oil fill valve cover and other is for the breather. Should take the dealer to a case skid steer. If the pn's are not right pm and I will get the correct ones but these should be right.