Billet timing cases

erendall86

My friend owns an aero space machine shop in the process of his plan to swap his hemi for a cummins, he's is think of doing a run of timing cases will be able to offer 12v 24v and cr. Price will be around 950 or so the more pieces the price may change. We will be able to offer platings or whatever you'd like to make it your own. Also working on intake manifolds. Looking to see if anyone out the has interest.

The only reason I see to do a billet case is if you're wanting to do the cr block p-pump....and if that's what you're talking about, then yes, I'm sure there's plenty of interest considering the prices of other shop's cases.

No feeler adds here this is not craigslist. Have your aerospace friend become a site vendor. Then post your sale thread with actual product somone can buy. Until then I see this being deleted since there are paying vendors on here that offer the same product your pimping without paying vendor fee's for.

Last edited:
Feel free to delete we simply want to know if anyone would like them before we waste a bunch of time. Thank you

Balley diesel already makes them. Sub-$500 is the last price I'd heard.

Do we need to have a basic parts list with pretty pictures thread? :poke:

(Hell, I might actually need that when it comes to powerstrokes and duramaxes :lolly:)

Whoops. I misunderstood. The gear case does not equal the gear cover Baillie makes. Good catch.

I'm pretty sure that I have seen billet 12v housings for $150 shipped, it's not a pump common rail though.

I'm pretty sure that I have seen billet 12v housings for $150 shipped, it's not a pump common rail though.

You have seen a "cover" for $150. and it was probably a pretty shiity quality one at that price.

Perhaps it was listed incorrectly as billet the first time I had seen it