billett cam for sale

bonesmx2000

supportn the single moms
i have a billett cam for sale. it is a used cam in good shape i bought from chris watson he said it didnt have much time on it. (i have not ran this cam going a diff route)
The cam would be a good 2.6 cam or an ok 2.8 cam i was told he would have specs on it when i bought it from him but he never gave them to me.
It is an eep cam, comes with lifters and push tubes would like to get around a grand out of it or make offers.
The lifters are longer than stk and the push tubes are shorter to make up for the longer lifters.
thanks jeremy snow

with out specs its a little hard to decide on the cam since you need to know if it is a drop in or if the pistons need to be fly cut

i know they need to be cut i talked to drew at eep and he told me what to cut them at but he wont give out specs if someone wants to tell me how to measure a cam ill gladly do it and let you know i for get for sure specs but i thought it was .080 on exh and .060 on intake I THINK it also has a welded on gear was also told its in the stk position not advanced or retarted

if you take a caliper and measure the lobe from side to side on the intake lobe it should give you the base circle size then measure the lobe from bottom to the top of the lobe and subtract the base circle it should give you the lift. do this for both the intake and exhaust lobes. to measure the degrees of lift is a little harder.

I'm sorry about not following up with the spec's Jeremy. I tried ot get it on a cam doctor but never got time before you bought it and couldn't get info out of anyone afterwords.
We ran this cam for about half a season before going with a roller setup. it has about 5 or 6 runs on it at the most. there was absolutely nothing wrong with it at all, we just decided to go with roller lifters which required a different cam. moves quite a bit of air.

ill do some checking tonight and post what i find thanks
also put a bug in drews ear again to help get specs

ok sorry about the delay i had van at haisleys measure the cam for me intake measures .320 and exh measures .338 and rocker ratio is 1.45 van said you need rocker ratio to get duration but didnt know the equation.
any more questions let me know