birthday presents.....hmmmmm

longhorn859

Brap.
well my parents have asked and i dont no what to get myself for my birthday..well my mods are in my sig and i was thinking of upgrading injectors or a cfm intake.....guys thoughts please!!!
Chase
:st:

get some better injectors to compliment your turbo and edge comp.

i would go with a 150p injector from a company like DDP (i run them and have been more than happy with them) F1(they have been proven time and again and people love them) Industrial injection(again, good products lots of happy folks) and been hearing some new stuff about mass diesel having a decent injector now also

getblown5.9 said:
get some better injectors to compliment your turbo and edge comp.

i would go with a 150p injector from a company like DDP (i run them and have been more than happy with them) F1(they have been proven time and again and people love them) Industrial injection(again, good products lots of happy folks) and been hearing some new stuff about mass diesel having a decent injector now also

remember i have a 5 speed and i already black out 5 lane highways with every shift with my 100hp bullydog injectors. would a 150 like you mentioned be too much smoke?

Get a set of studs to keep that head on there.

Oh wait, I might be talking to myself too :hehe:

I didn't even ask for anything for my bday and a black duallie shows up in the driveway after work.... I like bdays again!

what injector do you guys think would be a good match for a IIsps62? im going to go ahead and get a bd exhaust manifold, ats arc flow, studs, and recon clear roof lights for my birthday!!! :) looking to upgrade on sticks by myself though. opinions?