Black Widow Diesel???

6SLOW

i have read a few posts saying they would never buy from them. i dont wanna stir up anything just wanna know why im wanting to get a compound setup and wanna know who to buy from. whats the deal with BWD?

I was gona post something but its not gona be good so why bother

Check out Elite or Empire Diesel....

I heard that Industrial injection was working on a twin set up for the 6ohs

As is Trusted Performance.

In the next few months there is going to be a few new players to the compounds game and some real good things coming for the 6.0!

talk to the canadians they seem to have something good doing with there trucks.

i asked tyler few months back and he said he wouldnt have time and it would have to be done on the truck since its a tight fit although i wouldnt mind one of their setups

yea i didnt know but if your up to some fabbing try it i know i would like to someday

As is Trusted Performance.

In the next few months there is going to be a few new players to the compounds game and some real good things coming for the 6.0!

as if i haven't been hearing that in the last 3 years! :blahblah1::doh::poke:

I will be putting a set of Trusted twins on my truck here before too long. Dex, there are several changes coming, but time and funding make things tougher than just popping out a set of twins.

I will be putting a set of Trusted twins on my truck here before too long. Dex, there are several changes coming, but time and funding make things tougher than just popping out a set of twins.

What are you thinkin about getting there Timbo.

yea i didnt know but if your up to some fabbing try it i know i would like to someday

ya thought about it im a welder and have built a few turbo kits for mustangs and silverados so i might do it not sure though

Not sure yet, but I love the function and look of twins.

LMAO lol surree your not! well I will be running a 6X/XX from trusted and I would say they will be the major "non-vgt" turbo player in the game as of this year!! I mean look at their awesome fuel systems! not to mention a turbo from em

as if i haven't been hearing that in the last 3 years! :blahblah1::doh::poke:

Give us time.

It hasn't been us for the past three years that you have been hearing about. Trusted Performance wasn't formed until last year. Over the past 12 months, we have been doing almost nothing but R&D.

We are currently offering test units for our singles and by summer, we will be releasing our singles.

As far as twins, we are hoping to have some photos and more info for people by the end of next month.

Then we will be offering test units and probably by end of summer, we will be offering production twin kits.

There is a difference between companies that make one “kit” and say they are in production and those that make sure everything is the best they can be, before releasing the product for general sales. We prefer to offer the best products that we can. Sometimes that means they take a LONG time to come out, but that’s because it takes a while to get everything right, takes a lot of funding to make sure everything is right.

Bottom line, give us time! Say 6 months before you start saying “heard that, been there, done that” stuff.

LMAO lol surree your not! well I will be running a 6X/XX from trusted and I would say they will be the major "non-vgt" turbo player in the game as of this year!! I mean look at their awesome fuel systems! not to mention a turbo from em

You will be running a few variations throughout the year. We are expecting big things out of your truck. As soon as we start sending products to you, we will make the official announcement of sponsorship. At that time, we will release a little more info about your setup.

Just remember, it takes time to dial everything in.

Are u running twins on your race truck???

Tim will be running a 66 for the hp and a 74 for the low pressure initially.

Deranged setup will be a one off initially. We are working with a few different companies (not all have been disclosed) to put this together for him. Next year, we will most likely be running a different setup, but initially, that’s what it will be. The layout and design of the system will, also, initially be custom for him.

Once we get the truck up and running, we will make the adjustments needed.

Can't wait (actually I can, twins are $$) - I'm really looking forward to a solid twins setup for the 6.0.

Back