blade runner turbo for stock/s475 replacement?

shane.f

So one of the trucks I'm looking at getting already has a stocker/S475 2nd gen man. The questions that I have are: has anyone used the afe blade runner 58/76/?? And if anyone thinks it would be a quick spooler used with the S475? And if i wanted to swap to a S480 later would it be able to spool it? please don't beat me up on using other turbos I'm just trowing hypothetical questions out. I know other turbos are more proven

Soooo..... I called AFE today to speak to a "tech"(@ what im not entirely sure) and spoke with Justin. Other then reciting the specs from their web page that was about all he could answer. When asked about the exhaust housing A/R he just kept repeating 58/76.... Oh well I was hoping for slightly better support, sounds like I'll definitely be going a different route! Maybe a cheetah hmmmm!

Agp has an he351 replacement turbo. I have their 63/68/12 on my 05. It would be a decent upgrade to run with that s475

Thanks 450x! I just cant figure it out but the blade runner turbo intrigues me. It has very similar specs to a arura 3k and I know a few people that have had quick spooling good running rigs and it being a "drop in stock replacement" wouldn't be to hard to do myself. Especially when you get into wastegating to spool the big turbo, but whadda I know lol.

Back