block heater

20speelman09

The 7.3 kid
any one no where i can get the plug for an 04 f350 block heater, bc ford wants $500 n my father doesnt want to pay that much for it. its starting to snow n the truck is gettin kinda hard to start with no place to park it bc of the trucks size and help would b greatly apprieted:bow::bow:

$500 for just the cord! If you are only needing the cord that goes from the block heater element, look on ebay, under $20!!!

Lol $500... And i thought Canada ripped us off. Swing by your local international/any other truck shop and pick up a cord. They had 3 or so just sitting on the shelf. I picked up one for my truck, told a cummins buddy, he ran by and grabbed one for his (same one). $16 Canuck, so probably only 3 bucks or so USD.

Yea, the cord from ford is like $80. They are telling you the wrong part... not sure.

Just get one off of ebay. That is what i did. $26 shipped to my door. Came in three days.

you may want to double check that there isn't one zip tied behind the bumper. on my 03 it runs from the passenger side of the engine and mine was ziptied behind the passenger fog light.

03 and 04 come with the cable, just look, it should be zip tied away real well like 03-6.0F-350 said. If not, you can get the cable from ford for around $80, or get the international cord from powerstrokeshop.com or your local international dealer for about $15. Ebay also has them.

If you need the actual block heater, then well you might have to pay that...

Back