block, turbo, and pump

bags1010

Rockstar
block, turbo, girdle, and p7100 pump,

I have these parts left from a 1997 12 valve.

12v block only-best offer

Girdle-$100

Complete turbo assembly-$150

Vacuum pump/power steering pump-$200

I also have the p7100 injection pump that I got from board member Big Stu. Here is his description of it.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34777

Pump was installed last weekend and run for about 2 hours total time. Was on a mud truck. Engine had 280,000 miles on it and this was too much fuel for it! It blew a headgasket and upon removal of the head we found that everything is just worn out. Not sure what we are going to do with it now. The pump is great and worked just like it was suppose to. My part of the mud truck project was the pump and fuel system. Now I need to sell the pump...:bang. I would take the first $1000! :woohoo:

Prices do not include shipping!

Last edited:
What can you do on the P-pump to zip 18844? May have a buyer for ya.

Here are some pictures of the items.

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 94
Does it tie in the mains? This is the cummins part number correct? I know everyone calls it a girdle, but it is a windage tray in my book, just helps with the noise on the third gens as it reflects it up back to the engine. Lots of guys use them though. Some modify them to tie into the main caps.

I am not completely sure of all that. Does not tie into the main caps. Came from Schieds 3 years ago and was bought as a girdle.

Bags I'm really ticked at you (and others) that put those sweet pics. up as their avitars but don't load them into their photo gallery so we can enlarge them! :hehe: :badidea: :hehe:

there is a shot of that avatar larger, he posted it awhile back. do a search

:hehe:....I also have some parts for sale...Guess I could post some up in an album some time.

my pic looks better now that it has a tan on it. hey bags, is that your girl or just a friend, or just a random pic queen?