Blown Freeze Plug

Coal Burner

I have a '98 12v I blew the rear freeze plug, here is what I'm planning on doing. Twins, cam, pump work and sticks I want to do the billet freeze plugs on the side and since the back one blew I want to do a blow off set-up. I'm taking any suggestions, where to get one, how much do I put it in the back, put it in the side (yes, we are still talking about a freeze plug hole guys)

:thankyou2: , Chris

Forrest Nearing said:
does it give you verbal compliments or cup your balls in person? because it sure looks ugly in pictures!!!!!

LOL :hehe: :clap: :hehe: :hehe:

Oh thats funny! But I will have to agree with you.

Forrest Nearing said:
does it give you verbal compliments or cup your balls in person? because it sure looks ugly in pictures!!!!!

I have to agree.... I wouldn't have that mess on my truck
I lost that frost plug on both my trucks now! This time I got the recirc block from Piers and it seems to work really well.

Last edited:
This system is a little easier on the eye's when the pressure relief is mounted elsewere then the on the motor.

Ad_174_15.jpg

Ad_209_4.jpg

BBD

Forrest Nearing said:

You know, I'm sure you don't mean it personal, but you sure do talk a lot of chit regardless of the scenario. :blahblah1:

B.A.Ram said:
You know, I'm sure you don't mean it personal, but you sure do talk a lot of chit regardless of the scenario. :blahblah1:

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black.

tony597fitter said:
Thats like the pot calling the kettle black.

:hehe: :hehe: I don't talk chit, I offer unbiased opinions. I don't personally know Forest but from DTR and comp D he is a overall nice guy. He just seems on the edge lately. Don't confuse generic information with in-depth ignorance. :Cheer:

B.A.Ram said:

just trying to get a laugh out of folks... :)

if you hung out on my home forum, it would all make sense

just realize that all the smart-ass stuff I post is about 1/10000000th the stuff that's going through my head. Believe it or not, I'm SEVERELY editing myself on this board!!! :Cheer:

B.A.Ram said:
:hehe: :hehe: I don't talk chit, I offer unbiased opinions. I don't personally know Forest but from DTR and comp D he is a overall nice guy. He just seems on the edge lately. Don't confuse generic information with in-depth ignorance. :Cheer:

BTW, I contend that saying that that Dr. Seuss looking contraption looks like hammered dog pucky isn't even an unbiased opinion... it's FACT! :thankyou2: :hehe: LOL

Forrest Nearing said:
just trying to get a laugh out of folks... :)

if you hung out on my home forum, it would all make sense

just realize that all the smart-ass stuff I post is about 1/10000000th the stuff that's going through my head. Believe it or not, I'm SEVERELY editing myself on this board!!! :Cheer:

:hehe: touche' :hehe: :hehe: Glad I'm not the only one. On with the dicussion!

Yes forrest it does offer verbal compliments and cup my balls. The warmth is actually quite nice in the winter. LOL I think mike's cleaned it up from the pictures.