Blue Chip FMS Diagram

Cozze44

Junkman
I'm trying to find a wiring diagram to make my life a little easier for an FMS box. I searched and can't find anything, anybody help me out?

I'm trying to find a wiring diagram to make my life a little easier for an FMS box. I searched and can't find anything, anybody help me out?

They're pretty easy to hook up. Really the only difference between it and something like an edge comp is there is one wire (blue I believe) that taps into one of the pump harness wires. The pyro wire can be piggy backed off your other pyro, so you can set defuel temps, same goes for fuel pressure. I'll see if I can't remember what wire it is exactly, that gets piggybacked by the blue wire from the fms.

Last edited:
Blue wire is fuel pressure, red is to fuse #9 on the side of the dash, brown wire is to fuse #5. Larger red and black wires go to the pump. Red to pump, black to ground. They have the directions on their web site.

Blue wire is fuel pressure, red is to fuse #9 on the side of the dash, brown wire is to fuse #5. Larger red and black wires go to the pump. Red to pump, black to ground. They have the directions on their web site.

Ahh yes. Thanks for correcting that for me sir. Been a while since I've been around one.

That about covers it, thanks guys, im excited to try this thing out...

Since your problem is solved, lets see if I can get some redline info. Does anyone know for sure if the redline uses the Map sensor for tuning or just for the display readout?

I'm guessing its for display. We ran a redline on our pulling truck, and it would start to take over at about 2k rpm. I don't think it cares what the map sensor is saying. Someone else want to chime in on this cause I'm not 100% sure.

I'm going to agree with sledshaker. Being as a redline takes full control of the pump and completely ignores the ecm. I couldn't see it being used as anything more, than for display readouts.