Blue Smoke Help!!!!!

6.0stroker250

i got a 05 250 104000 miles all stock except straight piped...now the problem is i get blue smoke when i accelerate right around 2000 grand and it gets slugish?!?!?! so i took my intake off to the turbo and in that wheel there was some oil on it??? also on the plastic part of the intake where that breather tube is in the bottom of it that was all full of oil?!?!?!?
idk what it could be....o rings for the injecors??? turbo seal???
and possibly if u do know what it is how much would it be to get fixed???
ive had my egr replaced 4000 miles ago and my egr valve replaced 200 miles

the oil in your intake and in the breather tube is a normal condition with the 6.0l and the reason is that the blow by and rather than routing it onto the road they send it back threw the intake and it burns off all the oil. if you are getting blue smake i would think it would most likely be valve guides or rings an your pistons. it is not likely it is a o ring because the high pressure oil is delivered threw the top of the injector not threw a o ring system. the only thing delivered threw a gallory in the head is fuel.

gotcha yea im taking it to a guy next week to look at it to really see what it is! but after the truck is warmed up no blue smoke!?!?!?!

Back