bluechip fms

virgil

still spoolin
just curious if anyone is running this box and had a chance to dyno it. is it reliable? looking for something to replace my drag comp and smarty. i did the test drive on their website and it looks like a sweet setup. thanks in advance

I have one. It is a very nice unit. Chip's customer service is 2nd to none and I would argue that the FMS or Redline are the best fuel boxes out there. It will also stack well with your Smarty. It is all sorts of adjustable, and it is very reliable. It will Dyno about the same as what you have, but you can adjust the fuel curve to your taste and control smoke very easily with it as well

nice, it good to hear they have customer service. edge was great but when it gets sent in once or twice a year it gets old.and this truely seems like an upgrade. aw fock it. its only money.anyplace to get a deal or is it buy from bluechip only? thanks for the reply

Buy straight from Chip.....he will treat you right.

easy enough.one more question when the fueling is off, does the boost fooling work?

Boost fools all the time. I have had one of the old school beta units on my truck for several years - 240,000 miles to be exact. They are the best box available in my opinion.

sorry guys but one more question.does 0 on the fueling start from the stock fueling amount or less then?just wondering if it can gain any mileage.i probably wont stack anything with it right away. thanks for all the info .

I ran mine @ 20% on a stock trans and picked up a bit of mileage without a timing box (VA V5) the timimg box picked up mileage tremendously after I added it, and The built tranny hepled as well.

so does the fms control timing aswell? or are the timing settings(none,mild, and wild) built in meant to run with a stack? thanks again guys

They are to be run with a stack.

The FMS is fuel only, it does not do timing at all.

I'm running a FMS with a 1 off CaTCHER (old school Smarty) that does not have timing. I actually, at one time, had a Blue Chip, CaTCHER, Edge EZ stack.. I notice a little difference when I got rid of the timing, but you cannot compete with the clutch eating torque off the line.

The FMS is the most adjustable box on the planet. It does NOT do the de-fuel shutter that the TST is famous for. If funds are not an issue, this is the only box I would ever run.