Bob, Need TNT-R file Agiain!!

ComnRailPwr

hey bob. i bought another truck that currently has all the mods as my current truck with the TNT-R. i cannot get 4000 RPM with the Smarty and TNT-R tune that came with the new truck for some reason. I tried loading reloading it several times to see if i can get 4000. the TNT-R tune was built for rockey roark through enterprise engine performance out of thornville ohio and they do not have the file anymore. i need you to send me the file so i can try re uploading the program to the smarty to see if i can get 4000.

truck has:
springs,studs,valve seats,bigger valves,tst,mp8,smarty,injectors,turbo,duel fueler,aeromotive,eep cam

vin# 3d7mu48c93g724867

built for Jake Westhoven

hmmm. i guess there are no more TNT-R tunes available. or you just forgot about me.

your last version was not pod, send in your vin number

found the vin, hang tight

bob i loaded the file for my pod and all went well. still am not getting the high rpm even though it is set to do so. the factory tach says 3500-3600 factory rev limit. what else could it be. i never had any problems at all getting 4200 free rev with my black truck. everythign runs fine just no rpm. i dont think there is anything wrong with the factory tach as it doesent sound like 4000. any ideas buddy

you need to update the ecm again once you select the higher rpm. Its a common screw up.

Back