Bob Wagner

DrSpeed

Unregistered User
So, after spending weeks upon weeks trying to get my TPS fixed, Bob and Marco at TEAM SMARTY fixed the issue!!!

Here's the background on what happened:

1. 2002 Ford Superduty gets a 2003 CTD ISBe Automatic Motor

2. CTD ECM gets sent to Autoworld to get reflashed. Paid $245 the first time, then $50 the second time.

a. The first time, the flash didn't work, as I only got 75% throttle with my foot to the floor. The problem was due to the different APPS (accelerator pedal position sensor) in an automatic.

b. The second time, I had the ECM flashed with an automatic flash, hoping the sensor would work. Well, the ECM outputted 100% throttle, but defueled when I drove because it was looking for a transmission that wasn't there.

c. Then, I find out out that Autoworld flashed my ECM without a VIN number, so I can't use the Smarty cuz it needs to lock out the Smarty so you can't share it on another truck.

3. I call Bob...he says he can now reflash ECM. BINGO! I find my new savior.

4. I give Bob the details of my long, drawn out sob story, and he asks me for more info on what flash I need.

5. I post the following request.

[The 911 Post]

6. C Paul Go says that Jesse's truck is what I'm looking for. Thanks to Paul!

7. Jesse T. hooks me up with a VIN, and an ECM flash number courtesy of using Bob's Smarty. Thanks to Jesse!

8. Bob gets with Marco, who custom writes me a CUSTOM flash file to fix my ECM. And now, it works!!!

Bob - that file has now been deleted, as promised!

So...the moral of the story is - Bob Wagner has kick ass customer service, will bend over backwards for a customer!!

So....the second moral of the story is..buy a SMARTY!!!

I owe you big!

THANKS BOB AND MARCO!!!

AND MAN, I FINALLY FEEL WHAT THIS MOTOR IS CAPABLE OF!!!

http://www.smartypower.com/

there is no doubt that those guys do what it takes to get guys what they need. top notch in my book.

Good deal Denny. Lmills told me to give Bob a call when I was ready, he said that Bob and Marco would be able to help with a reflash.

i am hoping for similar results my self ,nice post on these guys

got a f550 motor coming out for an 05 cummins what am i getting into here well actually not me a good friend is all help would be great is a 5speed truck will stay 5 speed also so whats all needed

Hey man we will help you where ever we can. Please just ask when ready.

Tell him to give me a call 848-391-8341. I'll get him going in the right direction. He can check out the pics in my sig for an idea of what he's getting into.

02 dodge4x4 5.9 said:
got a f550 motor coming out for an 05 cummins what am i getting into here well actually not me a good friend is all help would be great is a 5speed truck will stay 5 speed also so whats all needed

I used a 05 motor with a 6spd if ya need some help let me know.

No doubt Bob and Marco are very helpful and WE believe in them. Thanks