bolt on power

frdslar

how much power can I build with bolt on parts. I don't want to run NOS and would probly go with a single turbo setup.:st:
I want to build a fast truck but don't want to go into the motor really
Thanks

I would say 500-550hp. before you are going to need connecting rods.
That can be obtained with just a good EFI tune and a lift pump.

I would say 500-550hp. before you are going to need connecting rods.
That can be obtained with just a good EFI tune and a lift pump.

Go with a twin kit and your pretty safe at 650 rwhp. The lower egt's help. Idahorob would be the one to ask about it.

Go with a twin kit and your pretty safe at 650 rwhp. The lower egt's help. Idahorob would be the one to ask about it.[/QUOTE

Not sure I follow the lower egt's is safer for connecting rods, I will believe they are safer for pistons.

[/QUOTE] Not sure I follow the lower egt's is safer for connecting rods, I will believe they are safer for pistons.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about the egt's being better for the engine itself. Pistons mostly.

What would be a ball park figure H.P. for a stock LB7 with a lift pump, dual CP3 and a strong EFI live tune? maybe 500hp?

probably 500-525 thats alotta fuel for the stock turbo, probably make a whole lot of power if ya sprayed it

whats that a mako jaw in avator?

Yes it is .My dad is a longliner .Wanchese N.C. ! Just curious about the HP, havent been on dyno with the new set up. Raced at local 1/8 mile track this past sat. best run was 7.958 -1.66 60ft fuell only

JMHO, start with a transmission. if you dont you will do it later. then lift pump, turbo and efi live

Wont need dual cp3 if u have a stock charger the ihi will not handle too much heat and pressure