BOOM!!!

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Was looking for other pics and found these again.
Big injectors, Beans turbo and a lot of nitrous...it was kinda loud...happened at about 120 mph. LOL

DSC01738_Medium_.JPG

DSC01737_Medium_.JPG

I went through 3 BD boots before I finnally gave up on them and bought the Piers boots. It was the turbo outlet pipe to intercooler on on mine that kept blowing like that. Tim

They must be effected by heat to sofen up and give out. My Piers one were a pain to install, but no trouble since.

I went through a few....The first time scared the **** out of me. Then my buddy Matt this summer did it at the dunes at the look on his face was priceless

that is one of those ones where you have to look at the seat when you get out wondering if your rear just took a chunk of the seat out. either that or checking your pants!

I will give that a try on the new truck if i ever get the valve springs taken care of. If not i guess boost tubes are the least of my worries. Tim

I was well on my way to my best ever fuel only dyno with my VP44, 1800rpms was 561hp.....and BLAAM!!! Blew the ***k out of the lower passenger boot on the IC....looked kinda like that one Rich

wow, I've never gotten to that point. I would love for that to happen!

Was looking for other pics and found these again.
Big injectors, Beans turbo and a lot of nitrous...it was kinda loud...happened at about 120 mph. LOL

DSC01738_Medium_.JPG

That's a LOT of boost to be putting through a John Deere.:ft:

Thought you were pulling everyones leg the first time with the mower in the pic I assumed it was a freak lawn care incident. I chug beverages and mow like a madman and have had several lawnmower vs. yard hazard incidents. I hope that never happens to me.

I never blew a boot just my Spearco, ill try to load some pics one day. It was blown apart an 1" wide in the middle and 10" top to bottom at the seam.

I've been treating my Hellmann IC like it stole something for over 2 years now...it's never missed a beat....or split a seam. LOL

I've shreaded a HD intercooler boot before and its not quiet! Another thing that makes a lot of noise is when I blew the compressor housing off of my top turbo about 3wks ago!!! not cool.

Lavon

Back