Borg Warner K-31

How would this turbo work under an S300? How hard would it be to find a hotpipe to run them? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Josh

It would be a great setup . Hotpipe would be the same as for an s400. I took this charger off my truck and hung my new s480 in its place.

k31

How would this turbo work over an hx80? could a 500cc 12mm pump spool it with a 3000 stall convertor or would 13mm b&p be inevitable. Not street driven of course. currently running 66/80 over 74mm s400. I have a big brother that i was planning on dropping in this winter in place of the s400 but id like to make this big setup work.

How would this turbo work over an hx80? could a 500cc 12mm pump spool it with a 3000 stall convertor or would 13mm b&p be inevitable. Not street driven of course. currently running 66/80 over 74mm s400. I have a big brother that i was planning on dropping in this winter in place of the s400 but id like to make this big setup work.

Don't think you would ever get it lit! Don't think you have nearly enough pump either.

Pump

Didnt think so, everybody ive spoke with seemed to think the same. Figured id ask before I sold my whole twins setup!

i looked their alreay, is just that s400 for cheeper is more temting for less.

how much difference in performance from racing and cruising on the why?

how much boost did you make a hwy speed 65-80mph on unloaded.

and what were egts like?

If you can get similar sized housings the k31 will out spool the s400(2.8), the s400 has a massive shaft, and a little better flowing turbine wheel. So the k31 will obviously have more drive pressure.

Back