bosch pump gurus look here

jeffreystewart

gearhead
My buddy's got a p pump we would like to know more about. The numbers on the bosch tag are

PES6P120A320LS7328
0 402 246 980
4682900053B

Thanks

12mm b&p and a left hand cam...won't work on a cummins...

shows it was used on a navistar dta-408, 172kw, 6.7L

slow speed governor weights...the gov. housings are about the only thing the same as a 5.9 cummins application

No that I know of...we have a computer program. The realllllly old stuff is on microfiche

12mm b&p and a left hand cam...won't work on a cummins...

shows it was used on a navistar dta-408, 172kw, 6.7L

slow speed governor weights...the gov. housings are about the only thing the same as a 5.9 cummins application

We had the sent to dv to a guy that had a metal lathe and he took the shoulder off them to makem full cuts. we put them in a cummins. we also used the 2095 rack plug that was in it.

We had the sent to dv to a guy that had a metal lathe and he took the shoulder off them to makem full cuts. we put them in a cummins. we also used the 2095 rack plug that was in it.

Yes, dv's, dv holders, barrels, lots of things will physically work on the cummins engine, but that pump as an assembly WON'T...next time you ask for info, try thanking someone before you correct them, might make a better impression and increase your odds of getting more help in the future

I thank you immensely just for that one post. I always wondered what size the DT408/466 P-pumps of that era were. Still, 11mm is pretty little.

Yes, dv's, dv holders, barrels, lots of things will physically work on the cummins engine, but that pump as an assembly WON'T...next time you ask for info, try thanking someone before you correct them, might make a better impression and increase your odds of getting more help in the future

i wasnt trying to correct ya i was just stating what we used out of it to get a better idea of what else we could use or if to just get rid of it. i appreciate the post also

haha funny stuff i was just wondering about this pump...typed the numbers in in google and this was the only link!!!
we have an engine in the shop its a dt466, it has this pump.. identical numbers... i also looked up other numbers off the engine (turbo) and it has a Garrett GT40 ball bearing turbo!!! i figured all these parts would compliment the 5.9 Cummins well!

ours is pretty nice its just a freestanding test engine... sounds good WOT.... it idles very quiet too

Back