Bowling Green Ohio added 4x4 Diesel

stovepipe

just in case this has not been on here yet for the Pulltown, Bowling Green Ohio has added 4x4 diesels for there sat. night lineup should be a good show

SESSION IV, 6:30pm
Saturday Aug 20, 2011
Pro Stocks
Unlimited Mods
2WD Trucks
SS Open
Super Stock Diesel 4WD Trucks Session IV only (Saturday eve.)

There are gona be 2 days there,Sat@6;30pm,then noon on Sun.it'll be RNII points hook,for NTPA

where can I get info on RNII, never mind "region 2" :nail:

Last edited:
I am hoping to make it to this event as my long distance hook this year. Of course it will cost fourtune in diesel to get there and back :(

BBD

So I called somebody today out East and they told me that they will be using PPL rules for this hook. I was previously told by the folks that run the evnet in BG that it woudl be NTPA? can anybody clarify is it PPL or NTPA rules?

BBD

Scott,the pull in Bowling Green KY is a ppl points hook for us,So is the Schieds Event,which gives us super stock pullers more point events,BUT the pull in BOWLING GREEN OHIO which is this thread, is NTPA,but the superstock rules are the same I believe,safety hitch might be the only thing diff,

Scott,the pull in Bowling Green KY is a ppl points hook for us,So is the Schieds Event,which gives us super stock pullers more point events,BUT the pull in BOWLING GREEN OHIO which is this thread, is NTPA,but the superstock rules are the same I believe,safety hitch might be the only thing diff,

Thanks for the clarification, I guess I got the two BG's messed up :)

BBD

well a week away, BBD are you going to make it? how many turck you guys think will be there, on the track that is see you there.

I was told that there were going to be 15 truck there. Half of a normal class, but it sounds like all of them are going to be there.

Thanks,
Rick