Bowtech Target bow VERY NICE!!!

powrchoke

i have a bowtech patriot vft target bow im wanting to sell does me no good cuz have no time to shoot it its very nice and practically new it is black with chrome lightning bolts and about 65lb draw weight comes with two precision sights by extreme one made to custom match the paint and a chrome spair asking 400 obo
Working on pics

here some pics

Attachments

• cody's pictures 081.jpg
    cody's pictures 081.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 56
  • cody's pictures 082.jpg
    cody's pictures 082.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 47
  • cody's pictures 083.jpg
    cody's pictures 083.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 34
  • cody's pictures 084.jpg
    cody's pictures 084.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 35
  • cody's pictures 085.jpg
    cody's pictures 085.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 51
also comes with phatboy target arrows and drop away rest the arrows alone i paid 120 for,
great way to get get your practice shooting in without putting the use in your hunting bow

Good looking bow. I think the speed should be a little closer to 300 or so with a 300 grain arrow, but that is just a guess for that set up. Perfect for target shooting. Not looking for a target, but here is a free bump for ya.

thanks the phatboy arrows are under 200 gr shafts i believe that is why i was told that still doesnt seem like gains would be 15 fps just posting what i was told

If you don't sell this before Christmas I might be interested after I save up some money.

the way this sell is going i dont think you have anything to worry about pm when you save the money if your still interested by then

you get a more clear view and able to focus on a single pin instead of your eyes playing tricks on ya

What drawlength? And whats up with the sight pins not being in line with each other?

the draw length is at 29.5 right now but can be easily adjusted down or up by hand on the cam up to 31 or down to 26.5 and the pins arent crooked the 2nd pin and the 4th are on a different column than number one and three they are set up like that for more fine adjustments

Back