Braided Brake line Kit RUSSEL #696510

HeavyAssault

Pursuit Interceptor
Seems like a well put together kit with 5 lines (2 front caliper, 2 rear caliper, 1 rear middle) for $105 shipped. Kit number is for a 6" lift although they seem long enough for an 8" lift.

I noticed that they don't offer anything for stock height, I wonder if one could use the 4" lift version without any issues? I don't see where there should be any issues, but you never know. Chris

I installed the rear lines today. The install went very well for this brake novice doing the work on a cold day. I never realized brake fluid could turn green! I finished the test ride with excellent results. Pedal feels much firmer without a great deal of travel.

I'm going to use the OEM front brackets to help hold the slack up on the front lines. I don't really dig the idea of using zip ties included with the new lines. I'll post pics when I get the fronts done.

Seems like a well put together kit with 5 lines (2 front caliper, 2 rear caliper, 1 rear middle) for $105 shipped. Kit number is for a 6" lift although they seem long enough for an 8" lift.

Where did you order the kit from? I may have to order one.

Kit look good....

I used Crown,..and you can order any color.

BrakeLinesDEC20085.jpg

Brakelines.jpg

I'd say 4" without drop brackets on the OEM lines. Flexing off road can pull them taut.

Back