Brake pads suggestions?

SuperDave4x4

popcorn playa
Well my truck is at the body shop because some guy decided my truck needed a new dent. So while it's their I'm gonna order me some new pads since the ones that are on it now are shot. What pads do yall think would be best? I'm running 35 inch tires which are obviously heavier and larger than stock. As of right now I'm leaning towards the Hawk pads. What do yall think?

The hawks stop good but they are noisy and dusty. Enough so that I'm not gonna be running them again. They have lasted the longest though. Over a year. I normally go through pads once a year.

I just got the power slot rotors and hawk pads, they work pretty nice, I haven't noticed any more noise then usual.

That's the combo I'm running. Mine get real noisy when they get warm. And I mean real noisy. Sounds like they are on the squeelers but they aren't. Usually a good cooling off and hitting the rotors with some water (obviously the rotors are cool at this point) to wash them off helps.

I have the hawks and they are loud as hell. My gf hates em, and i do when in traffic. But when I gotta hop on the binders in a hurry, I love em.

-Greg

I got the Hawk LTS pads the last time around. Light dust and no noise. They seem to be wearing nice on the powerslot rotors. Perhaps some people ordered the metallic version?