Brand new 2nd Gen Jacobs exhaust brake

rockytopcummins

Brand new in the box. Everything you need except a toggle switch. This is for a manual transmission. It will also work on a 12valve if you have stiffer valve springs. I'll take $650 but prefer to trade for parts. I'm looking for a Hamilton cam or P-pump swap parts. Possibly some 125+ injectors or for the right turbo, I'd do that plus some cash from me or a set of head studs. Let me know what ya'll got. I don't HAVE TO sell nor am I in a hurry so don't waste my time or yours with some ridiculous lowball cash offer.

May I suggest a pic of it? There are 2 different mounting styles in regard to "replacing the elbow" on a HX35. One is clamped on, and the other is bolt on.

I have some BD 130hp injectors that I'm taking off the truck in place of the RV275's. Would you be interested in them?

Rocky, the forum won't let me reply to your PM. Here's a reply...

"I wish I could tell you how many miles the injectors had. They were on the truck when I bought the truck as well as the stock turbo. The stock turbo toasted so I upgraded to the hybrid not researching enough. So I'm still putting out too much black smoke....

The RV275 are what Cummins put in the 24V motors for RV's giving them 40hp increase of the HO motor. So, doing better research, these are a better match for the turbo. It was also the cheaper route over buying another turbo. The injectors are complete replacements. I actually found the original stock injectors under the back seat of the truck when I got it back to Houston from Pennsylvania... I was thinking about sending both sets out to be cleaned and tested."

Back