BRAND NEW: AR-15/M-4/M-16 Military Gun Sight

Caleb_S

It's a satchel...
MARS gun sight for AR-15/M-4 or M-16. This sight has the red dot aperture along with the night vision capability. Brand new in the box. I have checked it out and everything works great. I no longer plan on using it so I am looking to sell. This sight costs over $1600 new and I am asking $500 OBO. Trades for 2nd gen diesel performance parts also considered. Feel Free to call me with any questions, (812)219-4350 Caleb. Thanks.

Trade you a HX40 used for it.Low miles.
Shoot me a PM if intrested.Any pics?
Thanks!

Hey Guys if you PM me with your phone # I have a bunch of pictures I took with my camera phone and can send them to you that way. I will try and get some pics up later today maybe, but until then just shoot me your phone #'s and I can send them that as long as that works. Thanks.

Pics or a web site?

Do a search for MARS sight. Multi-Purpose Aiming Reflex Sight. There is not really much about it on the net because it is a military and law enforcement sight made by ITL Optronics. I got the sight while I was in the military and it is brand new still in the box, all I have done is put a battery in it to make sure it works and also checked the night vision with a set of NVG's and both work great.