Brand new Garrett Turbo

kc8yhk

disgruntled
Brand new from the factory garrett turbo for a detroit series 60 still in the box. Model GTA4508V part number 758204-5009S. $3,000 takes it

Its because it was bought throng a detroit dealership probably. A borg charger for our macks have a like a 66mm charger with a t-6 housing prity basic and mack gets $1900 for it and this is garrett.......so its not worth half that sorry to say.

its what I paid for it. it was the last one available and was a special order from the factory direct. I am open to offers.

I thought I needed it then turned out I don't need it anymore. The dealer by me wanted $5,000 for the same turbo

Its because it was bought throng a detroit dealership probably. A borg charger for our macks have a like a 66mm charger with a t-6 housing prity basic and mack gets $1900 for it and this is garrett.......so its not worth half that sorry to say.

everywhere online says $2,200 to $2,500 depending on who ya go with. plus $600 core, plus shipping, ect ect ect. how is it worth "half that" ?

Gotta remember its a variable vane charger for a 515hp engine. The price does make a jump between the 500hp and 515hp engine