Brand new HTT Turbo kit w/stainless pedistal and hsg.

Bigbird-1

I am selling a brand new Stainless HTT-66/71 turbo and stainless pedistal. HTT only built 10 of the stainless pedistals. Everything that you need for the install is here. You will want to get a down pipe (from the turbo down) if you don't already have one. This kit is for the LBZ (late06 and early 07). It may also fit others, check with HTT or your local diesel shop. This is the only 66/71 that I have and no more stainless pedistals are available. Taking a loss to move it @ $2580.

I travel quite a bit and may be able to deliver this kit, I will be in Indianapolis Aug. 18th thru the 21st and at the Scheid event in Terre Haute Indiana the 25th thru the 28th.

Here's a few pics: [ame="http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg129/HDturbo/D-max/?action=view&current=DSC_0030.jpg"]D-max :: DSC_0030.jpg picture by HDturbo - Photobucket[/ame]

That's some tranny cooler :bow:

Our tranny runs around 140 with outside temps of 85 -90. and stays under 170 pulling our 8000 lb. trailer @ 65 to 70 mph. It's an oem allision cooler, part number 1-4764. It has 3/4 npt inlet and outlet. We did not see any temperature change in the water even though it takes up alot of the frontal area.

not trying to steer your thread away from you selling you turbo but im interested where i can get one of those tranny coolers if you woould please let me know i would greatly appreciate it. thanks

That tranny cooler is an OEM allison cooler for larger trucks. NAPA can get them. The part # is 1-4764. List price is $419, you should be able to get it for approx. $250. If I remember correctly, dealer cost is around $220. It has 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet. Our water temp didn't change at all nor did the air conditioner efficiency. You'll just need to fab a bracket to mount it at the top. Don

The Turbo is sold.....

Last edited: