Brand New in the box S480 w/ race cover

Scooter's Roofing

I'm spread a little thin after buying the new MegaCab, and tax day is right around the corner. Trying to free up some cash to pay off Uncle Sam :o

Borg Warner S480 with JD race cover PN 177287
80mm x 109mm ETT compressor wheel, 96mm x 87mm turbine, 1.32 A/R T6 turbine housing

I just recently bought this turbo, so it's got the remainder of the 1yr manufacturer's warranty.

$1100 shipped obo :o

thanks, Forrest

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Cliff, I've been in love with turbos for a long time :o

I actually got into turbo diesels BECAUSE of my love of turbos... I've been guilty MANY times of biting off more than I can chew and letting my daydreams get the better of me. I'd say this might be one of those times! LOL

sweet looking thing ya got there, what doya figure you would need stick wise to spin that under a 64 71 13 ?

I'm spread a little thin after buying the new MegaCab, and tax day is right around the corner. Trying to free up some cash to pay off Uncle Sam :o

Borg Warner S480 with JD race cover PN 177287
80mm x 109mm ETT compressor wheel, 96mm x 87mm turbine, 1.32 A/R T6 turbine housing

I just recently bought this turbo, so it's got the remainder of the 1yr manufacturer's warranty.

$1100 shipped obo :o

thanks, Forrest

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Looks like on of Dave's turbochargers........ From Texas. Am I right?

I dont know who dave is but it appears to be straight from Borg.

Forrest, I got you message and i wish i had the money for this right now. I just recieved my cam and other parts today and i need to wait to buy a turbo until i get the head paid for. This would be a great addition to the new motor so if for some reason you dont get it sold in the next couple of weeks, maybe i can come up with something. I guess i need to drum up some side work. LOL

Tim

I dont know who dave is but it appears to be straight from Borg.

Forrest, I got you message and i wish i had the money for this right now. I just recieved my cam and other parts today and i need to wait to buy a turbo until i get the head paid for. This would be a great addition to the new motor so if for some reason you dont get it sold in the next couple of weeks, maybe i can come up with something. I guess i need to drum up some side work. LOL

Tim

My turbos come in the same box as this one and they come with the 1yr warranty. Made the way I spec them. Dave is an ebay seller for borg warner turbochargers.

Back