BRAND NEW Mafia 120's

BSwope

I need help!!
Fellas I have a BRAND NEW set of Mafia 120's that has never been installed! They are still in the box that Shane shipped them in.
Deciding to go a different route....

Price is what Shane sell them for witch is $549.....

what r u going to do go bigger? oh by the way i was down at lloyds saturday to get my cam and springs installed.

Kalen

Hey Kalen hows things up your way?

No wonder Llyod didnt get back with me on Saturday..... he was elbows deep in your motor!

Yeah man I think im gonna go abit bigger, once im done playing with this single charger its compounds time. Had plans for a smallish set but now id like to do a 64/S4?? setup and want alittle more fuel than the 120's!

So how do ya like the cam dude? Witch one did you put in?

I went with the Hamilton cam and springs, the truck seems to run a lot smoother.

I'm not sure what you use your truck for but if i were you i'd probably go with a 62/s4?? setup for a little quicker spool up along with a set of 150-175 stix plus i thought the G56 tranny was weak so i'd be careful or you'll be like lloyd fixing trannys all the time. lol

I'll give a bump, but I gotta ask, farmboy, what were your flux stix? they sure smoke a bit more than flux 2's........
but the 480 is helping :D

local pm sent ;)

Pm sent back at ya!

Kalen I think ill be ok with the G-unit, I dont beat the crap out of my truck banging gears like some of these other guys. Heck I very rarley spin the the tires, this thing is my baby.... but on the other hand if it gose out that will give me a good excuse to do a auto swap!!

Pm sent back at ya!

Kalen I think ill be ok with the G-unit, I dont beat the crap out of my truck banging gears like some of these other guys. Heck I very rarley spin the the tires, this thing is my baby.... but on the other hand if it gose out that will give me a good excuse to do a auto swap!!

Yeah I'm the same way you are, heck I've never had my smarty over sw#3 except to dyno it one time.

I haven't romped on it from a stop yet, but gawd they come on strong when ya roll into it. got lucky last night when the boost boot off the top turbo let go, BANG and the intercooler tube bounced into underside of hood, scratched hellouta the intercooler pipe, but no visible dents on the top side of the hood ! that was north of 60 psi and N of 100 mph !