Brand New, Never Ran Carillo Rods, Stock Cut Coated 6.7 Pistons, 24V Roller Rockers

takedown95

All parts are brand new, never ran. They were installed in the motor but never ran. Assembly lube still on the parts.

Cummins 5.9/6.7L Carrillo Billet Connecting Rods PRO-H, CARR Multiphase Bolts. Paid $3200 to get the 285,000 UTS rod bolts instead of the
H-11 (225K UTS). You get the upgraded reusable rods bolts for free. Offered at $2600

Cummins std bore 6.7 pistons, 0.100 cut off the tops, coated. Paid $1500. Offered at $1000

Harland Sharp 24v Roller Rockers. Needle bearings. Paid $1700. Offered at $1400

I have all receipts. Package deals are being entertained with these parts and others I have for sale. Also feel free to send reasonable offers. PM or text 612-481-8743. Jeff

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

In case folks are wondering about the piston and rod combination. I ran the same combination in my 2.6 truck the last couple of years with a crank HP of 1150 and no issues. I'd be happy to supply pictures of what they looked like after two seasons. I wouldn't recommend stock pistons for a 3.0 truck but worked great in a 2.6 and will save you at least $800.

Sales pending on Rockers and Rods. Please PM if you are interested though and I will put your name on the list.

Sale still pending on the rods. One fell through and the next guy in line is sending $$

I've had a few potential buyers ask me, "What's your bottom dollar?" I have made a good faith effort to make a fair first offer on the price and welcome reasonable counter offers. I respectfully ask if you feel the offer price is not fair to make a reasonable counter offer instead of asking for the "bottom dollar."

I've had a few potential buyers ask me, "What's your bottom dollar?" I have made a good faith effort to make a fair first offer on the price and welcome reasonable counter offers. I respectfully ask if you feel the offer price is not fair to make a reasonable counter offer instead of asking for the "bottom dollar."

Bump for a good seller. Parts as described, shipped fast, reasonable price.

Back