Brand New!!! Nitto Terra Grapplers

wildfire

Have set of brand new never been mounted 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers still with stickers on them asking $1200.00

UHHHH. Hate to burst your bubble but round here they are sellin for 170.00 a piece. LOL LOL LOL

Im not saying that they arent expensive in some places. Just for the last month they have been 170 to 200 a piece here in Nashville. Oh and I have never really seen a GOOD deal at discount tire.

Im not saying that they arent expensive in some places. Just for the last month they have been 170 to 200 a piece here in Nashville. Oh and I have never really seen a GOOD deal at discount tire.

Please send me the contact info for this tire shop...as even $200ea is WELL below my wholesale cost, id buy direct from them at this price.

Did me just wanting to get rid of these tires start all this mess? i thought $1000 for them was fair......you always ask for more so people can bring price down....... uhhhhh what does free bump mean?

IMHO a grand is very fair.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here and say that he thought they were $170 ea, and you would have better luck selling them cheaper. I've never seen anything in that size that cheap, but who knows. I've been wrong before.

Free bump just means he's posting, bumping your thread back to the top. Makes it more visible. Lots of the time guys will post just that to bump someones ad back where more guys will see it, hopefully helping the item to sell.

I agree I paid well over that for them but just tired of taking space in garage as I went with Toyo MT's. well in that case thanks for the free bump Powerstroke7.3 here I thought he was wanting to fight me!! lol by the way if you want to make that 7.3 fast give me a shout my cousin own's DJ diesel performance. thanks to all and buy these damn tires so i dont have to hear it from her!!!! lol

Back