brand new Silver Bullet

WUnderwood

Brand new Industrial Injection Silver Bullet turbo, still in plastic wrapping, 0 miles, 66mm compressor wheel/74 mm turbine wheel. Has all the new updates from Industrial--bearings, compressor/turbine wheels, and shaft. Will fit heavily fueled 12 valves/24 valves, and Common Rails.

$1500

DSC06314.jpg

DSC06312.jpg

DSC06311.jpg

Thanks

Will

With that turbo and the right injectors would that setup be too much for an everyday driver that pulls a 10,000# trailer on occasion.

I dont know for sure, but you could always get smaller wheels put on it. I never towed with it, sorry.

If you dont have any big hills, and are properly fueled, I dont think it would be a problem.

Is your truck an automatic or standard?

automatic, here in illinois the ground is flat. I had it in my head that I wanted one of those turbos. Dont know why because I dont know that much about all this stuff and wouldnt even know the best injector for that turbo without calling II.

call II to make sure, and get back with me

or maybe someone will chime in with their opinion, which would be helpful

you have stock injectors with a Drag Comp, right?

I have a 66 with Mach 8's and drive everyday with it.Don't know about towing with it but everyday street driving my egt's get around 900 but normally cruise at about 750 on flat land.The 66 is a bit laggy on the bottom but once it hits around 10 psi it lites quicky.

yes i have stock injectors, but I wouldnt install it right away untill I had everything else I need.

A friend of mine had a ProStreet 66 on his manual trans 24v and said it was not good for towing. He towed a truck down to Platte City, MO for the pull and said his egts were too high going up the hills. Not sure about your auto. You can always keep the stock turbo to tow and maybe get away with it that way.

That is a good price on a new charger though.

called II they recomended a silver 62. Said the silver bullet would be a little much just for driving on the street. Still havent ruled it out yet. like the price too much.

Smoke what kind of tranny are you running in the dude??? I hope not a stock one cause when that silver lights it will tear it up quick.

Its is stock but im working with hts right now :rockwoot: and the turbo wont go in till its done

For the record, I tow with mine and at elevation. Always tows great but I always tow 2000rpm and above. Spools up good and makes great power.

Back