BRAND NEW Snap On KRL1023 Toolbox

Signature600

THA MAN!
Figured I'd throw this on here for you guys to look at...

I have a brand new Snap On KRL1023 APC1 tool box for sale...3 Bank, 22 Drawer...Stainless top...Got the chrome wheels with torsion spring ride.

Snap on guy wanted my old box pretty bad, and needed to move this one...so I traded him. I don't need a box this big, so if I can sell it, I'll just buy another used one like I had...

Retail off the truck was $11280...I'd like to get $8500 for this one...we can talk about delivery depending on where you are...I'd at to see the shipping bill on one of these.

Pics coming
Chris

I've never looked at the price of these before. Ponci has a couple of fancy ones in his shop, but I thought they made them out of old VW Vanagons. I thought CNC stuff was expensive but $10-$15k for an empty box is alot. I won't gripe as much next time i have my truck worked on and their shop rate is double mine.:hehe:

I've never looked at the price of these before. Ponci has a couple of fancy ones in his shop, but I thought they made them out of old VW Vanagons. I thought CNC stuff was expensive but $10-$15k for an empty box is alot. I won't gripe as much next time i have my truck worked on and their shop rate is double mine.:hehe:

Yeah, they are high...nice, but high:hehe:

You need it though Ron;)
Chris

You might be able to make your own cheaper by buying an old Snap-On truck and welding a pull handle on both ends.