Brand New Steed T4 angled with gate

Goinbyyabig

Free Thinker, Innovator
I bought a Steed manifold directly from them and plans have grown so he is making me a different one. I have handled it and loosely installed it on the head only, but never run it at all. It is a t4 angled with the 50mm gate on the opposite side. Meaning if you bolt it on angled down, the gate is on top. Commonrail/24v round ports, center outlet flange second gen style. Non "competition" style manifold. It does have the current divided wastegate pedestal, only a couple months old. Coated in their hi-temp black. Looking to get 750 shipped, as we all know how much they cost. I will loose a few bucks to move it. Message me for text pics; I'll try to figure out how to post some in the meantime. Thanks, Rob.

Adding some pics.....

Attachments

• DSC00476.jpg
    DSC00476.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00477.jpg
    DSC00477.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
Couple more.... willing to accept reasonable offers, as I bought another one. Seems perfect for a big single application.

Attachments

• DSC00478.jpg
    DSC00478.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00479.jpg
    DSC00479.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
I've had probably a dozen PM's on this, can't believe it hasn't sold. TTT 518-Three Three Two- 47eight3 Call or text, whatever.

Last edited:
Still sits here, I get silly lowball offers almost daily, guys ask if I still have it and disappear. Weird. This is the deal, to avoid further confusion, I will sell it and ship it to anywhere in the continental us, for 700. I paid 840 for it, and I feel that's fair, being it's brand new. Let's go guys...

Back