Brand-spankin new licensed (permited) driver

TacticalRedneck

ooga ooga
Ok,
Hey Competition Diesel. I am on several atv forums, i was big into race quads (still am), now i'm 16 with a permit... and a cummins... Still in the process of paying for it, shouldn't take to much longer. But anyway, working the bugs out of it, or at least trying to. I'm new to diesels, wanting to learn all the maintenance and care they need. So, my start of the cummins requires the start of my reputation on this forum. So, i joined. Wanted to say Hey. I looked at a cummins over at donnies in leitchfeild, saw a cometitiondiesel.com sticker, i'd like to support this website. Been looking for a sticker for my truck, if anyone knows where abouts i can find one (id im legibal).
Well,
We'll cya comp. diesel.

Thanks
Luke D

building rep involves asking the right questions, first and foremost - then comes the responsibility of reppin' CompD appropriately in your daily travels... i.e. no smoking dumbassery on the streets

Oh, and dont taunt the moderators.

Most of the mods are sane. Just don't piss off rich, he'll get on you for looking at him weird.

Oh yes, i was told the basics by a freind. I plan on staying with Comp D. for a Longgggggg time. And i'm not the dude that goes in front of the toyota dealership and blows smoke... never do or will i blow smoke on anything... weather it be a bicyclist, hitchhiker... lol... really.. i can't afford smoke anyway. The EPA is already coming down on everyone, im glad to have a truck.
I already like comp d better than any other forum i'm on, lot more flow, and a lot more folks into diesel... well... it IS competition diesel....

Guess i'm done with my rambling on.:blahblah1: :1tooth:

Welcome to CompD. Your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are better than 90% of the mouth breathers your age that try joining here and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, keep an open mind and thick skin and you should be fine.

Dont let the others lie to you, the Mods freaking suck, Look what they did to my avatar!! :hehe:

welcome, i too am a new driver. But ive been here a while and know the rules... you'll fit in here fine.

Now, is there something i'm missing? I just don't get the unicorn and rainbow stuff? I don't see much differant then what i see everyday.. last time i watched tv was a few months ago...

Its really got me stumped...

Back