Brandon Overmyer 397ft pull @ Nappanee

The only time ive had a sled that light there was a damn hill at the end and you can only drag a sled so far up a hill.

Honestly, i think its pretty lame when the sled is set that light. Not trying to be a dick or anything. But running WFO, going out that far just makes the truck run hotter for a longer period of time. Dont get me wrong, it was definitely a good hook. But how far back was everyone else? Where there any comparable trucks? Just bad for the trucks to let them go out that far IMHO.

Last edited:
This is also the truck that got what, 3rd at Scheids?
When the first few trucks at a pull are street trucks and they set the sled up by those..........A good running truck is gonna do that..........

BTW, Good to see Brandon get a sweet pull!!!!!

Honestly, i think its pretty lame when the sled is set that light. Not trying to be a dick or anything. But running WFO, going out that far just makes the truck run hotter for a longer period of time. Dont get me wrong, it was definitely a good hook. But how far back was everyone else? Where there any comparable trucks? Just bad for the trucks to let them go out that far IMHO.

Actually Matt Loucks wasn't to far behind. He would have been closer if he didn't get under the charger at the end with his d-max..I don't think they realized how much power those 2 trucks really have. The other couple when in the low 300's.

Actually Matt Loucks wasn't to far behind. He would have been closer if he didn't get under the charger at the end with his d-max..I don't think they realized how much power those 2 trucks really have. The other couple when in the low 300's.

We have had a sled operator mis judge the class a couple of times around here this year. The first one i think he genuinely misjudged and about 15 trucks into the class i went 343', the second time... rumor has it he had a little to much to drink the night before.

Alright time for me to chime in. First of all, the sled was definatly lighter than our 2.6 itpa class would pull although we have had a few 350ft plus pulls this year in ITPA. But it was an open class and i didnt go there to make anyone look bad. Although there were some good running trucks in that class and Matt loucks did have a good solid run. I look forward to running against him when he drops to 2.6. I believe the sled operator set the sled so that everyone could have a good time and it seemed to work well! I will do everything possible to go back next year and try to make a nice pull such as napanee grow larger!

It ran great! Loucks woukda been close if it stayed lit! Here's my 5th place hook
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTdpW3u3oA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTdpW3u3oA[/ame]

Back