Breif introduction

TCI

My name is Brad Childs and I'm the Diesel Product Manager for TCI Automotive Inc. Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and to tell everyone I look forward to meeting several of you this year. TCI is in the developing stages of the diesel market but we will be hitting the market with full force and with some great product.:rockwoot: So if anyone needs tech help or have questions about our products and upcoming products feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Brad Childs
TCI Automotive
Diesel Product Manager
bradc@tciauto.com

Welcome Brad...We still have a whole Pizza left over for you from Indy...LOL

wideopen said:
Welcome Brad...We still have a whole Pizza left over for you from Indy...LOL

I really wanted to join but the ole lady wanted Taco Bell? Women?????????

973604x4 said:
Welcome....ive ridden in a truck with your converter....i liiiike.

We're totally re-engineering our converters to hold the wild power the trucks are making today. With our converters, we offer off the shelf converters as well as special build converters to fit your truck and mods. We can build converters to hold 600 ftlbs up to 3000 ftlbs. We also offer 1 free stall adjustment with the purchase of a TCI triple disc converter. Our new converters are 110 times better than the earlier ones.

Hey Brad, sorry I didnt catch up with you Monday, but the wife and I came down with some sort of yankee funk in Indy that has had me out of comission for the last few days. I'll holler at you this week man. Great hanging out with you BTW.

Timbeaux38 said:
Hey Brad, sorry I didnt catch up with you Monday, but the wife and I came down with some sort of yankee funk in Indy that has had me out of comission for the last few days. I'll holler at you this week man. Great hanging out with you BTW.

No problem, just give me a call. ext: 335.

Sorry i missed the intro brad, welcome to comp D.

Oh yea, TCI ROCKS!!!!:rockwoot: :evil

Welcome to COMP D from Canada. I will be chatting with you Im sure after the racing season starts. I have to see what my tc will do with the power I am putting down now...

Kevin

morkable said:
Welcome to COMP D from Canada. I will be chatting with you Im sure after the racing season starts. I have to see what my tc will do with the power I am putting down now...

Kevin

Just drop me an e-mail or give me a call, I'll try to answer all your questions.

Back