Bringing it back down...

RideIcon

CRAZY
So I guess young kids do stupid things right:bang
we'll the chp doesn't like my truck, they say that 45" frame height is not only 14" over the legal limit:rules:, it can get my into trouble for reckless endangerment and some other stuff....

so the springs are coming off, Going with the Donahoe 12.5 kit and 41" iroks I'm thinking...

I decided that if I'm coming down that far I at least need to put some 22's on there:hehe:

Oh and this riding to and from work in the middle of the night in the rain on my street bike for fear that a cop is going to impound my truck is getting stupid:doh:

but on the bright side, once the trucks down at a more reasonable level, I wouldn't feel so reckless in throwing some $$$ into the engine:st:

2002 f250, what's a good chip/ programmer that works good on a mostly stock truck but can still make some good power when I do some big turbo and fuel mods?
whats a good display? any combination of the 2? I like the edge attitude monitor alot... but want something more:evil

whats a good set of 22x12 8 lug wheels that have a wide offset

DPTuner is a great chip, Jody will set you up good with the tunes and you will make awesome power. gauges are a must EGT/Tranny/boost. and for wheels i cant say because i dont understand offset but i think black 22's look badass

dptuner or tony wildman both do amazing jobs with the 7.3... you will need gauges though, tranny temp/egt/boost

I like my TS chip

22s sort of limits your choices somewhat.
XD Diesels are available in 22x14s.
AR, XD, MKW, etc.. have some 22x11s.

yeah, TS, DI, DP, Twildman, Elite, they all will be alot better than any off the shelf boxes or chips.

Back