buck motorsports schedule

RAMpage

the buck has its schedule out and i see they have 4 pulls this year for the pickups, the first one being may 10th. who plans on pulling down there this year?

i might show up

brett, you staying pro-street or coming back down to a modified street level :umno: :hehe:

getblown5.9 said:
i might show up

brett, you staying pro-street or coming back down to a modified street level :umno: :hehe:

im gonna run both pro street and mod street. i def wont be ready for the first one down there but hopefully ill be able to hit up the last 3. I'll be setup for the NADM 2.8 class so hopefully ill pass the bucks street mod rules

was gonna cost too much to go up so i decided i rather drop to street and try to be competitive nationally in that class.

I plan on making all 4 of them....had a good time there last year

kjp800 said:
I plan on making all 4 of them....had a good time there last year

the guys up there dont know how to make rules or tech anything, but they always pack the stands and pay out the most money around the area so its hard not to go...

i just cant wait to see what rules they ignore for some people this year while giving other people hell about them.

Any idea what class I would fall under? Only time I ever pulled was the last pull of the year at the buck. I want to pull alot more this year, just curious what class I would be. I'll have a stock turbo for at least the first part of the year. Thanks

kjp800 said:
Any idea what class I would fall under? Only time I ever pulled was the last pull of the year at the buck. I want to pull alot more this year, just curious what class I would be. I'll have a stock turbo for at least the first part of the year. Thanks

You would fall under street stock, they allow injectors, tuners, chips, exhaust and intakes.

bigger turbos bump you up to modified, and if i am not mistaken, dual CP3's will bump you all the way to pro-street with the big dogs.

remember, if you swap the turbo and go to pull modified, they require driveshaft loops and u-joint shields.

They should really run NADM 2.8 street rules for their modified street class, that would allow more guys in because the pro street class is a ECS class now so they dont even run down there on the same nights as the rest of the pickups

getting the Buck to actually listen to the competitors is not gonna happen tho...

getblown5.9 said:
You would fall under street stock, they allow injectors, tuners, chips, exhaust and intakes.

bigger turbos bump you up to modified, and if i am not mistaken, dual CP3's will bump you all the way to pro-street with the big dogs.

remember, if you swap the turbo and go to pull modified, they require driveshaft loops and u-joint shields.

thanks for the info.

Is this only for the buck, or most PA, MD, DE area pulls??

just for the buck

most other places all run the "stock" turbo rule, truck can have anything done to it with a stock turbo and you can run stock class...if its a bigger turbo, then you run modified.

Edit- i know this sounds just like the bucks rules, but the buck allows non-stock turbos smaller than 2.5" in the stock class, where as other places say if it doesnt look like a stock turbo regardless of size, you are modified