Buck's Comm shakedown runs (videos)

Not bad at all. Is this still the same motor as last year? single or twin turbo settup? what have they done since last season

Looks good. Keep up the good work :Cheer:

man what a launch, what are your 60 fts, looking good, whats your goal with the ol girl

Not bad at all. Is this still the same motor as last year? single or twin turbo settup? what have they done since last season

Looks good. Keep up the good work :Cheer:

Thanks.

This engine is a new build from last year, kind of... The only thing we changed was to cut some marine pistons per Garmon's spec. and mounted up a larger set of twins. The huge primary is from Garmon's Diesel Performance.

We haven't changed anything on the fuel side from last year, yet.

The trans was also updated to included Jeff's trans parts. Phil's converter shop was still packed in the back of a trailer at the time so it still has a Suncoast triple disk. :hehe:

Awesome guys!!!

I heard about the little issue ya'll had with the pump!!! LOL
How dare you doubt "THE" Jeff Garmon like that!!!! LOL

He got ya straight now though!!!! Lookin Good!!!
Gonna need to find a little more though to run the 5K class...You'll get it!!

Thanks Swole. I only like to remember the positive things we do.:hehe:

Mike and Brian:

CONGRATULATIONS to you guys on getting the truck going!:rockwoot:

--------
John_P

Love the stealth hoodstack. Badass...........

Piedmont Dragway sweet. The guy in the Mustang looked like he didn't want any part of that first race.

Hard to read the score boards, but looked like 7.90's @ 92 in one of the videos. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Great Job :clap:

I don't know what track that was, but damn the cars BRING IT...

Lavon

Is this a 160 pump truck? It runs well..

Brad, It's a 180 pump with Don Morrison's HR370's. Brian has a set of injectors sent out to Extrude Hone to get the Garmon treatment.

Looks good Brian and Mike. Maybe you can get down in the 6's with the EH's.

Thanks Weston, 6's is the goal.

The engine builds 20+ lbs of boost revving the truck at idle. Never seen that before.:hehe:

Thanks for all the good comments everyone. If I get any exciting video tomorrow night I'll post it up.

That truck is fricken sick! Wish I knew 1/4 of what it takes to get one of these trucks to run this strong!