Buddy Jasons Twinned dodge

yep Jason's truck is blazing this year wander if we can talk him in to going to indy with the rest of us HTS guys That thing is sweet though esecially for a 94 stock 160 pump.

he dynoed last year at 608hp and 1350 ftlbs and he was running 12.2's this year he add a fass system and off to the race he went.

Thats Jason Johnsons truck? Did he get it painted? If thats JJ's truck, a ride in that truck chainged my brothers life. :hehe: :bow:

Yes that is Jason Johnson's truck and yes he got it painted.
Also yes that is straight number 2 only no drugs.

Jason's truck is awsome , and the cool thing is he built it all him self including the the twins and did an incredible job at it.
He had better show up at Indy to show it off a little and to run with us in Quick diesel .
Congrats on a great run !!

I am 99% sure he will be at indy. I think we are all heading down as a group. Ryan

sorry to inform you but I will not be going to IRP. I have a lot of stuff going on with school this year. This will be my last year in school (graduate in Aug.:woohoo: ) so I will be there next year for sure.

Hey toolman missed you last Martin, I was hoping to have some competition. :D

Amish Elegance said:
Thats Jason Johnsons truck? Did he get it painted? If thats JJ's truck, a ride in that truck chainged my brothers life. :hehe: :bow:

who is your brother?

Jason... :welcome: Glad you joined.

He was one of the ones at the HTS dyno event last fall that Dusty took round the block. The few, the proud, the terrified. His name's Evan, quiet guy, you probably didn't even know he was there. LOL

Not too bad for a lil 160 pump. LOL