Build advice (injector specific)

burdizzo

I need some input please. I'm trying to decide if I should stick with 120hp injectors, or if I should step up to 150's. Current mods are: Intake, exhaust, AFE bladerunner, 3 piece exhaust manifold, boostfooler, Fass, studs, springs, extreme pushrods, Silver bullet turbo, Dragon Fire pump, Full billet transmission, 120's and a diablosport predator. This is a 2007 quad cab 4wd with a 5.9.

I pulled the injectors because the truck was running rough. Turns out the injectors are shot. The nozzles, which I bought brand new this summer, are still good, and only have 4000kms (2000 miles on them). They are CPP brand nozzles.

My goal with the truck is an 11.99 in the quarter mile. Should i step up to brand new 150's, (looking at Flux 3's, or Exergy's), and sell my 120 nozzles? Or stick with my 120 nozzles, and stick on efi live? I'm planning on water meth yet this winter, and a spoolaid. And a cam, and intercooler in the future (this winter maybe as well, currently budgeting.) All thoughts are much appreciated.

best advice you will get here is to use the "Search" function. this kind of info and everything else you need to know about is on this site. if all else fails come back and ask a question.