built 01 LB7 take a look...

K-Farms

F-yea
ATS DUEL CP3
ATS STAGE 6 FULL BILLIT TRANS 2000 MILES YOUNG, 5 YEAR 500,000 MILE WARRANTY COMES WITH ALL PAPER WORK TO SEND IN
ATS 5 STAR TOURQE CONVERTER
ATS BILLIT FLEX PLATE
ATS CO PIOLET
ATS AURORA 5000
ATS 245HP INJECTORS
ATS AIR INTAKE
FASS 150
ARP HEAD STUDS
7 INCH STACK
AUTO METER PHANTOM GAUGES PYRO,FUEL PSI, BOOST 0-100 PSI
PPE HOT PLUS 2
PORT AND POLISHED HEADS
20' HELO RIMS
325X50R20 MICKY THOMPSONS
RANCHO 9000 SHOCKS
Truck has 115000 miles.
Motor through a rod so needs a new block, but with that many add ons the truck really needs to be built from the bottom up anyway. truck was STUPID fast before she blew as you can tell from the specs.. HUGE potential here for sled puller or dragger...
Trucks not totally perfect some scratches and small dings. one dent on drivers side rear box side needs popped out but don't be scared away its not that bad.
Shoot me some reasonable offers with or with out the rims, i have a set of steel rims that will go with too, just to roll it around on..
feel free to email questions kruckfarms@gmail.com

Attachments

• the Dmax 005.jpg
    the Dmax 005.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 405
  • the Dmax 013.jpg
    the Dmax 013.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 272
  • the Dmax 031.jpg
    the Dmax 031.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 286
damm 01 with 115,000 miles

who ever is getting it is droping at least ~10k into the bottom...

Are you thinking of parting it out at all? Or whats the price for the whole truck? Where are you located? Thanks

i want 13000 out of it how it is or ill most likely just part it out if it doesn't sell..
im located in Port Byron IL right next to the quad cities.

i think i you can do it for less then that bud..

unless you got a serious hook up... IMO no.. unless you dont need to bore the block.. and orginal block is good then yeah you can cut the cost in half roughly..

i got ~10k wraped up in my short block thats not including sourcing a new block and crank when i ripped my main webs 2, 3, 4 and crank ;)

I'd be interested in some stuff if you'd part it out. And IMO you can part it out for more than 13k.

I'd be interested in some stuff if you'd part it out. And IMO you can part it out for more than 13k.
right on little diesel man i might end up parting it out.. i'll sell it for 11K without the rims and tires...:ylsuper: