Built 12v motor and Twins

Goalie990

I'm am starting this thread to see if anyone has any interest in built 12v motor.

This was a project I started a few years back and never finished. Another member on here fnschlaud4620 and I started to build this engine and also had they help from Chad Lindsey at Legendary Diesel Performance to assemble everything. Both doing a great job with attention to detail. This has been quite some time now that I have even thought about this motor and forgot some of the details. I will continue to add what I remember and find out. This motor is brand new never been started

Standard Bore with performance hone with torque plate
CR ratio 17:1 ish to 18:1 ish...
Block decked -.010
New Mahle pistons 1st gen
New Rings
New Coated bearings
New Cam bearings
.011 piston to cylinder wall clearance
New custom comp cam (can supply specs by PM)
Ported head
ATS 3-pcs exhaust manifold
New JL machine injectors 5x.016
New 1st gen mahle pistons
Beams polished on 12 rods/balanced +- 1g
Standard crank balanced and polished
HD Rod Bolts
Bolt on Cam Gear
New Comp Cam triple valve springs (will get details)
New viton valve seals
CNC valve Job 45* intake seats
LS1 Retainers and AFR keepers
Comp Cam valves (will get details)
common rail tappets
New 12mm head studs
New Fire ringed head
180 P-pump with 4k gov springs, full cut DV, AFC full travel
Billet Freeze Plugs
I'm sure there is a lot more but this is a start. I will add pictures asap as well.

Extras:
Power by Poole B1 B2 twins (s365 and s475 i think) with all piping. I have seemed to misplace the compressor housings....
Brand new Fass 150

I honestly have no idea what to ask for a price....

photo1-2.jpg

Cam Bearings
photo2-3.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

DSCN0069-1.jpg

DSCN0070-1.jpg

DSCN0059-1.jpg

DSCN0059-1.jpg

Pm me a price on the motor and twins seperate

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

twins are going to be parted out will start another thread later, this ad is for motor only.

UPDATE: I will be hopefully be picking up the motor in the next few weekends to take more pics etc.. This will also come with alternator, engine mounts, flywheels etc... Also I only I will be starting a new thread with the left over parts I have for the twins...

Chad is my business partner and he is the one that assembled this engine, and had the head setup for the springs and whatnot that Kirk wanted to use.

We thought about buying the engine for our pulling truck but we are going P-pumped common rail. If you need anymore information PM me

Hopefully getting the motor sunday.

5,000 obo for motor and the twin parts that I have. Motor will come with flywheel bell housing, motor mounts, alternator etc....

Valve and Cam Specs can be discussed thru PM

Chad is my business partner and he is the one that assembled this engine, and had the head setup for the springs and whatnot that Kirk wanted to use.

We thought about buying the engine for our pulling truck but we are going P-pumped common rail. If you need anymore information PM me

Who built this engine?

Francis built the engine, chad helped assemble the components and dial in the head. Both did a very good job and used attention to detail.