Built 47RE with warranty

cummins939

I am selling one of my trucks, its an 03 with a 4x4 47re and i am parting transmission as a whole plus core. looking for someone to drive out to the shop and I will swap them out. here is a list of whats been done...

DPC low stall billet triple disc converter
HD flex plate
TCS billet input shaft
ADP high pressure valve body (upgraded borg warner gov. and new mopar transducer)
upgraded 2nd and reverse bands
billet 4.2 apply lever, billet anchor and strut, billet 4 ring accumulator piston, billet sonnax oversized servo assay. (Not just cover!)
machined backing plates in forward,direct,and od clutch packs to fit extra clutches
Of course all new gaskets,seals,clutches ext.. raybestos were used in this build

As owner of abraham diesel performance, we provide 3yr warranties on every transmission we build. This one only has 6months use, so i will warranty for next 2.5 yrs. converter has 6months warranty left, i do not warranty shafts.

If buyer wants, we have new dpc converters in stock and can use new if wanting to pay extra.

price is $3250 installed. I normally sell for $5000 installed brand new, we are located in newark ohio. please call shop for quickest response 740-624-2612

Riley Abraham

i would need same price out of it, if your truck drives in, mine will drive out. its taking up space in the shop and if i don't have to go through someones "core" before installing it, that works better for me.

Back