Built 47re

shawnsack

I have a built 47re out of a 99 3500 4x4 for sale. It is built for towing. Triple disk torque converter, BD valve body, extra clutches, reds clutches, deep pan, and upgraded solenoids. No paperwork but i guarantee its good. It was in truck for interested buyers to drive but i pulled it for a buyer who never showed so now i just need it out of my way so i can put my truck back together. Never had a tuner on it. Stock truck other than exhaust and intake. Only has maybe 4000mi on it. $1600obo. Could be interested in partial trades for the same truck (bigger injectors, lockers/limited slips, valve springs, ect. no tuners) or 6.7 crank. call, text, or email. 724 nine seven seven 2573 located in hermitage, pa could deliver within a few hours.

I have a set of 7x.21 injectors,s480 turbo, aftermarket intercooler, arp rod bolts. If you have any interest in those

Also forgot I have a 12mm pump, cam and pistons to. If I get some stuff sold maybe we ca work something out thanks

Cast intermediate cam I have pistons that match the cam and the pump is from Columbus diesel as what I have been told benched and maxed out. It was on a puller I bought and tore down to rebuild and using a 13mm in it's place.

bump. i do have pics of the bd torque converter on my phone if anyone needs pics for anything. flex plate is also included.