built 47re

rob.97cummins

punisher
Hey guys i got a 47re trans for sale. Goin to 5 sp. Trans was rebuilt in jan. 2010 and probably has about 10,000 miles on all parts. All parts from suncoast. Billit flex plate, input and intermediate shafts. Triple lock converter Mag Hytec double deep pan. When i had it rebuilt three years ago the guy that rebuilt it for me put a garren brothers towing valve body in it. I rebuilt the trans myself this january and it has been great but i do believe the front pump is going out. Or that is what i have been told is the problem. Fluid is still cherry red and not burnt. Still drives fine. Only problem is that if it sits a while it takes a few seconds before it engages into gear. The tranny just acted up today for the first time. Never had any problems at all before today. Not sure what a new pump cost but an upgraded one from suncoast is $312. I just decided since its gotta come out i want a 5 sp.
Price of parts when new:
Converter: $1295
Int. shaft: $ 742
Input shaft: $767
Flex plate: $475
Double deep pan: $285
Total $3564 Plus the price of trans and valve body.
I would like to get $2850 OBO. I would prefer not to ship.
Have all suncoast receipts.

Trans is in the truck now for you to drive before you buy but would like to remove it friday 10-1-10.

Last edited:
Back