Built 7.3 long block/oil/fuel/turbo

MrStroker

I am at the point in my life now where i need to reconsider where i spend my money, and a 6-700hp truck at my age isnt really practical, even though it is cool. I should be saving for other things in life and it's just as simple as i cant justify to myself having this engine anymore. Its too much for me at the point so i am sticking this out to see if anyone is interested. I have spent the last year and a half working countless hours on this and it took this long, but its finally got most of the bugs worked out, and i just want to go back to a forged rod block with a 38r and hybrids, and be happy with it.

So the engine itself has about 8-9000 miles on it since i bought the engine out of a truck and rebuilt it. Then later on i went a different route and changed a few things here and there and have about 7000 miles on it since everything has last been through, two oil changes. The engine has the following mods:

Hardblok filled water jackets to 2" from deck surface
fire ring grooves cut in the block
main girdle and studs by Wide Open
Crower connecting rods
Mahle pistons .030" lowered to 15:1 by bowl work, teflon and ceramic coated, total seal rings
Polydyn coated main and rod bearings
Balanced rotating assembly
WOP fire ring headgaskets
Melling oil pump
ATI harmonic damper (its off right now, being rebuilt at ATI)
Ported heads (i spent several several hours on these) with inconel exhaust valves, bronze guides, valve job and some crazy stiff ~145lb seat pressure springs
Smith bros pushrods
H-11 head studs
Beans billet intake plenums
ATS billet flexplate
Powdercoated valve covers, new gaskets
Small things such as welded cam gear, welded oil jets, welded and circumsized oil pickup tube
Line x oil pan

Now things off the engine im willing to sell seperate
00026 Swamps Gen 3 HPOP system with feed line and new billet reservoir, only a few months old

BRAND NEW swamps injectors, 400% nozzles is all i know of as of now, i sent my old set back because of issues with them and we agreed on a completely different set, they are being built

S400 with a mount built by beans a few years ago, sits in stock turbo location, uses a stock downpipe. 75mm compressor/ 82mm turbine exducer, T6 foot, 1.0 A/R housing, comes with custom 321 stainless up pipes with bellows that i built because i was having warpage issues with 304 stainless pipe that was on it before. I put a new centersection in it back in late march when i was down at Swamps for tuning, so its like brand new other than the housing. Comes with a bushed 2.8 housing too. With my headers (im keeping) and the head porting this spooled surprisingly quick for a s400 of this size. Defanitely not enough turbo for a big 400% injector but perfect for a 200% nozzled injector. Comes with the oil feed line, oil drain to the valley freeze plug hole, and the outlet elbow to connect to a stock IC pipe.

Look around and price some of this crap out it adds up quick. I wont sell this if i am going to lose my ass on it, i have been sitting on this for a while, driving it while looking for someone to buy the complete engine as a whole, i do NOT want to break it down and part it out. So if you are interested send me a message. I know more people will be interested in the accesories than the long block, however i would like to sell the engine first and then if that moves, then the accesories. Keep in mind im looking to replace it with a stock as crap forged rod engine, head stud it and go on my way. Thanks.