Built LLY part out

captphil

Truck is a 2005 gmc LLY. I am not interested in trades for truck parts, as I have a built trans and stock motor lined up. other interesting trades I may consider, guns, atvs, etc.*
the truck is still currently whole until I return home from work in early March, so nothing will be shipped until that time. All prices are + shipping unless you are picking up from my house in sudlersville, md. I am open to offers on everything. I will update this thread when things sell. PM me with some way to contact you if interested in anything.

limitless diesel comp Trans - SOLD
Suncoast 1055 (2600 stall) 6k miles, no core - $1250
PPE manifolds and up pipes, with hardware, heat wrapped - $750
DHD lock up switch for 5 speed, universal mount - SOLD
BT lockup box for 5 speed - $250
Edge CTS - $250
Flight Fab adjustable track bars, single bar style, white - $500
Socal billet hold downs with ARP studs - SOLD
PPE dual fueler with fingers controller, belt, and industrial flexible high pressure line, no cp3 - $900, with stock lly cp3 - $1150
Industrial injection 85% LBZ CP3 with LBZ FPR (12k miles) - $1100
Stock LLY Cp3 with LBZ FPR - $300
Stock LLY turbo with vane controller and all hoses* (55k miles) - $350
Profab 7 inch pedestal with rear exit gate pipe - $250

LLY injectors.* these were sold as II 100% over nozzles but seem to be a decent bit bigger than that.* the truck ran 10.78@130mph on a 1650us tune at 15° timing. Balance rates are all within spec, with the largest being a +4.0 in drive cold. the bodies mileage is unknown to me. I can not guarantee that they would all pass if they were sent out for testing.** $1600, no cores.

Built LLY longblock.* motor was built by Burkett Racing and has approximately 12k miles on it. 12 quarter mile passes and maybe a few dozen short street pulls under full power. makes good oil pressure and has very little blowby. $10k*
Will consider selling just the short block but the price drop may not be worth it.
Fingers pistons, no reliefs, 17:1 compression
Crower rods
O-ringed block
ARP head and main studs
keyed crank
keyed stock cam
welded water pump
Hamilton springs
stock pushrods
ported heads

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Trans - SOLD
Suncoast 1055 (6k miles) no core - $1250
PPE manifolds and up pipes, with hardware, heat wrapped - SOLD pending
DHD lock up switch for 5 speed, universal mount - SOLD
Edge CTS - SOLD pending
Flight Fab adjustable track bars, single bar style, white - $500
Socal billet hold downs with ARP studs - SOLD
PPE dual fueler with fingers controller and industrial flexible high pressure line, no cp3 - $900, with stock lly cp3 - $1150
Stock LLY turbo with vane controller and all hoses* (55k miles) - $350

LLY injectors.* these were sold as II 100% over nozzles but seem to be a decent bit bigger than that.* the truck ran 10.78@130mph on a 1650us tune at 15° timing. Balance rates are all within spec, with the largest being a +4.0 in drive cold. the bodies mileage is unknown to me. I can not guarantee that they would all pass if they were sent out for testing.** $1600, no cores.

Built LLY longblock.* motor was built by Burkett Racing and has approximately 12k miles on it. 12 quarter mile passes and maybe a few dozen short street pulls under full power. makes good oil pressure and has very little blowby. $10k*
Will consider selling just the short block but the price drop may not be worth it.
Fingers pistons, no reliefs, 17:1 compression
Crower rods
O-ringed block
ARP head and main studs
keyed crank
keyed stock cam
welded water pump
Hamilton springs
stock pushrods
ported heads

UPDATES

Suncoast 1055 (6k miles) no core - $1200
Edge CTS - $225
Flight Fab adjustable track bars, single bar style, white - $475
PPE dual fueler with fingers controller and industrial flexible high pressure line, no cp3 - $900, with stock lly cp3 - $1150

Industrial injection 100% LLY nozzles
I've decided I don't feel comfortable selling the injectors whole, because I would feel awful if any failed a test. So I will trade these nozzles with a stock set + $500.

Built LLY longblock.* $10k*
Short block - $8750

Update
Industrial injection 85% LBZ CP3 with LBZ FPR (12k miles) - $1000

Industrial injection 100% LLY nozzles
I've decided I don't feel comfortable selling the injectors whole, because I would feel awful if any failed a test. So I will trade these nozzles with a stock set + $500.

Built LLY longblock.* $9500
Short block - $8500