*Increased Clutch count in O.D. Brake-Forward-and Direct clutch packs
*Billet Servo
*Suncoast Full manual Valve body
*Suncoast Billet tripple disc converter
*Deep Transmission Pan
*External oil cooler
*Alto clutch and steels
out of an 03 dodge

yea and it might be a little easier to sell if there's some actual details like: how old, why it was pulled, 47 or 48re cuz i think some 03's had 47's

I pulled it cause im ether going 5 speed or open driveline for next year and it was built by woodruff just had new sun coast valve body put in april doesnt have many pulls on it also the sun coast convert was just put in same time of the valve body its a 47 and trying to get 6 grand for tranny and 1700 for converter or will sell all together for 7 grand and any of the auto stuff ull need if ur doing a swap also it still at woodruff if u wana call and ask josh about the tranny

Parting it out or selling it as a package?

This is a 48RE or 47?

4x4 trans or 2wd trans?

will sell tranny with out converter or if some one wants both they can buy both

you might need to refigure your asking price. you can get a top of the line HTS trans new for a touch less than you are asking for a used one.

I agree... just got a price quote from a Suncoast dealer on this exact build with a 2yr warranty and it was less than you are asking for a used one.

just wanted to say many trannys on here with the same stuff done are listed for 4,000-5,000 just letting you know if you want to move it faster

Back