bulls eye s480 turbo forsale

SKYNYRD

"Drunkard"
i have a practically new turbo that has only been run for a few miles(less than 25 miles). i bought it this way for a engine build with a 6.7L motor set of twins but ended up selling the motor before i ever got to build it. the specs on the turbo are a s480 with race cover, 83 wheel and .90 housing. I will get pictures of the turbo tomorrow. asking $1300 shipped.

i bought it planning to have a set of quick spooling twins running a 64/71/13 over the s480 on a 6.7L motor. i wanted these twins to light like a crazy.
P1010030.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010029.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010032.jpg

The chip may be for balancing. I know that a HX40 has similar chips to balance the wheel. Just a thought though.

i have a call into bullseye power to find out what it will cost for a brand new exhaust wheel and i will ask about the chip.

That's exactly what I was thinking, but I don't know much!
Coulda been a dropped wheel before assembly and had a hairline fracture, which seperated once the expansion from heat cycled into it....... or something passed thru.:pop:

Maybe one of these -> :charger: haha just playing...it's probably your first idea of what happened.

not worth it i'll just contact bullseye and see about a new exhaust wheel for it.

Back